Members of the AATB Program
The program boasts a distinguished roster of members, both institutional and state-level participants:
- African Export-Import Bank (AFREXIMBANK)
- Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa (BADEA)
- International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation (ITFC)
- Islamic Development Bank (IsDB)
- Islamic Corporation for the Insurance of Investment and Export Credit (ICIEC)
- Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD)
- OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID)
- Central Africa: Republic of Cameroon
- East Africa: Republic of Djibouti
- MENA: Kingdom of Morocco, Republic of Egypt, Republic of Tunisia, Islamic Republic of Mauritania
- West Africa: Republic of Senegal, Republic of Benin, Republic of Togo, Republic of Guinea
- Observer Member States: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Gambia
Membership not only grants a seat in the decision-making process but also prioritizes access to benefits such as:
- Financial and technical support for trade and investment initiatives.
- Support for member countries' National Strategies.
- Promotional events for local exporters.
- Business matching activities connecting private sector exporters and importers.
- Specialized capacity-building programs and technical assistance in international trade and investment.