Global Islamic Fintech Summit - Islamic Digital Economy 2019
ISLAMIC DIGITAL ECONOMY 2019
This year, Elmangos will co-locate and combine the two main flagship events of the Global Islamic Economy Convention (GIEC, now rebranded as IDEX) and the annual Global Islamic Fintech Summit (GIFS) into one mega event with an expected audience of more than 900. This will be the ultimate event to engage the Muslims of the modern age: The Global Islamic Fintech Summit featuring the Islamic Digital Economy Experience (IDEX) 2019.
There are now 1.8 Billion Muslims in the world now, a demographic that accounts for 24% of the world population. The likes and dislikes of this community in terms of products and services will become a mega trend that all businesses will have to take note of. At the same time, for those who wish to start new businesses, there is a huge market waiting to be tapped. So the rise and growth of the Islamic economy is a business opportunity as well.
Marking the culmination of 3 years efforts in this year, Elmangos will co-locate and combine the two main flagship events of the Global Islamic Economy Convention (GIEC, now rebranded as IDEX) and the Global Islamic Fintech Summit (GIFS) into one mega event with an expected audience of more than 1000. This will be the ultimate event to engage the Muslims of the modern age: The Global Islamic Fintech Summit featuring the Islamic Digital Economy Experience (IDEX) 2019.
GIFS is a unique event that brings all things Islamic Fintech to the forefront with the best speakers and the most up to date information. Topics covered will address how Islamic fintech is providing new financial solutions to the millennials and the unbanked globally and how the regulatory environment is adapting to create a safe environment for investors. GIFS is also a platform that showcases upcoming and innovative fintech players that are creating the new face of Islamic finance. The growth and relevance of the industry demands that stakeholders and entrepreneurs alike must stay up to date on the changes, and GIFS is where it happens!
IDEX is the premier event that looks at the trends of entreprenuership in the Muslim World and addresses topics of what’s next and what needs to be known to take full advantage of the opportunities in the global Islamic Economy and the young and developing Islamic digital economy. Topics included are: Halal Food, Modest fashion, Halal Travel, Education and more. What makes IDEX unique is exploring how all these branches of the Islamic economy are going digital and will become the foundation of the Islamic Digital Economy.
IDE will feature the following elements:
- Insights into the latest things happening in the expanding Islamic digital economy
- Bridging the gap of collaboration between Islamic finance industry and the greater tech industry in general
- New developments on Halal food tech and EdTech
- A spotlight on the Halal tourism industry, it's growth and opportunities
- Features of prominent Halal fashion entrepreneurs and their products
- Tips and strategies on Halal branding
- New Islamic economy initiatives
- Ecosystem Partnerships
- Providing informative presentations on Islamic fintech related topics to keep the public up to date on the latest trends and developments.
- Provide an environment for constructive exchanges of ideas.
- Facilitate business development of startups by providing opportunities to meet investors.
- Bridging policy and understanding gaps between entrepreneurs and regulators.
- Allowing accelerators and incubators to put themselves on the map and attract global talent.
- Allowing the greater talent pool of the global Islamic Economy to mingle and interact to spur new ideas, collaborations and ventures.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Start-ups and Entrepreneurs
- Islamic Financial Institutions
- Innovators/Incubators and Accelerators
- Halal Businesses
- VCs and Private equity
- FinTech Solutions Providers
- Asset Management Companies
- Economists and Analysts
- Shari’ah Advisors
- Regulators and Policymakers
- Technology and Data providers
- Researchers and Academics
- 1st Day, Tuesday, 1st October 2019
- 2nd Day, Wednesday, 2nd October 2019:
The Islamic Digital Economy Xperience
- 3rd Day, Thursday, 3rd October 2019:
The Global Islamic Fintech Summit
- A speaker: email@example.com
- Exhibitor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsor: email@example.com
Places are limited, to attend this high level event we encourage you to REGISTER NOW (hyperlinked to our website: www.islamicdigitaleconomy.com)
For more information about the event please CLICK HERE ((hyperlinked to our website: www.islamicdigitaleconomy.com)
Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
1-3 October 2019
Malaysie, Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
01/10/2019 8:00 AM